Top tips for Buying at Halloween Launch
Posted on October 01 2020
So as you all know this Friday at 12 noon (2nd October 2020) we are launching the amazing Irregular Choice Halloween Collection.
We have the full collection that was offered to stockists.
Below we are going to list some top tips to so you can checkout quickly and ensure you nab your goodies quickly.
- Create an account ready at www.daisymaeboutiqueni.co.uk
- Add things you want extra such as sole protectors, insoles, heel grips etc to your basket prior ready.
- Card - If paying by card - have your card details ready to enter.
- PayPal - If paying via PayPal, have PayPal opened and logged in on another tab (Don't do this too early as PayPal will auto log you out) PAYPAL IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO PAY....
- Klarna - If paying by Klarna have your card details ready to enter. You will get your goods dispatched straight away. Klarna gives you a option to split it in 3 payments, 1/3 upfront, and the remaining 1/3 a month later each time. Klarna does a soft credit search, this is not visible to other lenders.
- Clear pay - This is another option to pay that doesn't do any credit checks -if you haven't used clear pay before, don't make your first order too large, around £400 maximum will be accepted on the first order, then if you have used clear pay in the past 2 weeks, you wont be approved for another. You will get your order before you have paid in full.
- Partially - Please only use this option for if you are definite on the style and that you wont want to change your mind. PLEASE NOTE - you wont get your goods until you have cleared the balance in full.
- Refresh the page on our website at 12noon , and like magic, the collection will appear.
- Add all items to your basket and checkout with your preferred payment method.
We will be offering FREE POSTAGE on all orders over £50, and Free worldwide on orders over £150. We will aim to dispatch everything on Friday. It's highly likely that everything will leave on Friday.
I will also treat you all to 24 hour delivery - so you all should receive your order on Saturday (although I cannot guarantee this)
Lastly we hope you will love the collection and your new purchases! Once received, please don't forget to tag us on Instagram or Facebook.
Thanks to everyone who always supports Daisy Mae - 2020 so far has been a very strange year , but the support from all you lovely customers has helped us through it, and it means the world!
Love Marianne xoxo